Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MESSAGE FROM JACKO 434


It is 1.00am NY time Tuesday August 25 and the market is at 1.4302

My original intention to take a SELL trade at 1.4335 (a pre-emptive A-H trade) would have been a good trade. However, in an attempt to make it into an AA+ trade, I was holding off for a price closer to the 1.4380 Resistance line. On the basis that the market has dropped down to as low as 1.4273, then perhaps I should have been more adventurous. I am looking again for a position to SELL this market down

Edit 3.00am NY time Market is at 1.4260 I am annoyed that I am missing this market fall. I am still hopeful that I can get back into this market on the SELL side. I may have to wait for later in the day. I am looking at getting back in on a retrace back up (hopefully above 1.4300).

Edit 8.ooam NY time Market is at 1.4329 I am a SELLER at 1.4335 or Higher. An SMS has just been sent. I will send another SMS as I make the trade.

It is 9.03am NY time The market is at 1.4340 I have just sold at 1.4340 I have a 100 pip Fixed Stop Loss. An SMS has just been sent

Edit 12.15pm NY time Market is at 1.4327. I sold a little early as it moved up towards the 4H Resistance line, but I wanted to ensure that I was in the trade. I am now letting the trade play itself out

Emails

Email 1
Can you please confirm or otherwise the following statements (using the 4Hr chart):
1. 75% (approx) of the time price will bounce off Support & Resistance lines Yes... what I mean here it will bounce off and countinue in its opposite direction. Yes
2. If price does NOT bounce off the Support & Resistance lines and goes through and closes past it by say 100 pips then we have a possible change of direction. Yes
3. The possible change of direction is normally confirmed by a confirmatory touch of the previous Resistance (now turned support line) and Support (now turned resistance line) lines. Yes
4. So all we really need to do is wait for relevant trading opportuities off these lines.Yes
5. By setting our Stop-Loss we know what the worst case is/could be - normally a maximum of 100 pips from entry. Yes
6. In terms of TP targets we never really know what this could be. But we have potential targets in terms of 50% Fibs and resistance/support lines ..... we could use these in assisting us when we want to set take-profit targets.Yes
7. As an alternative to setting a target in 6. above we could where the support/resistance lines and/or the 50% Fibs are FAR AWAY let profits run by using a 100 TSL for example. Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment