Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MESSAGE FROM JACKO 449


It is 1.00am NY time Tuesday September 15 and the market is at 1.4617

The market is really struggling to get clear of the 1.4600 area. I am currently still on the sidelines but I believe that the bullish cycle which started on September 1 may have peaked. The market is definitely struggling to make higher highs and we will now start to see the initial signs of a correction. If London starts to show weakness, I may be a SELLER at 1.4600 or higher.
I am possibly jumping in a little early, but any correction will be reasonably quick to start and I don't want to give away too many pips by being too slow

Edit 3.00am NY time Market is at 1.4615 As stated above, I believe that a correction is imminent. The market has been struggling to make higher highs and the bulls should be ready to capitulate for a short time very soon. I have the choice of waiting for the market to retrace and then go long. However, I believe that the potential for a retracement is much higher and the reward is to the downside. This is a Counter Trend trade so if you have a low risk profile, I suggest that you wait for the market to retrace and go long with theTrend later. I will be a SELLER between 1.4600 and 1.4620. I will be sending out initial SMSes soon.

Edit 3.15am NY time I have just SOLD at 1.4615. I have a 100 pip Stop Loss. This is a Counter Trend trade. I recommend that you read the posts above.

Edit 8.00am NY time Market is at 1.4602. My short trade at 1.4615 is now playing itself out. I have a 100 pip Fixed Stop Loss and my initial target is the 50% Fib line at 1.4412

Edit 12.10pm NY time Market is at 1.4610 I am continuing to let my short trade at 1.4615 play itself out

No comments:

Post a Comment